- Category: PRODUCT MAKING
Nullam sed ex tempus velit dignissim tincidunt eu non tellus. Aliquam mollis quam ex, nec pharetra dolor mattis nec. Morbi ac scelerisque mauris. Sed ornare elementum ligula sed fermentum. Donec posuere efficitur erat quis tempor. Nam rutrum augue in lorem vehicula interdum. Sed molestie dolor malesuada lobortis ullamcorper. Donec varius augue ipsum, id fermentum metus aliquam sed. Etiam malesuada magna quis justo laoreet faucibus.
More Project Details
What does a Production Worker do?
Production Workers aid in the manufacturing of goods in an assembly line. The responsibilities of Production Workers role vary depending on which sector they work in but could include anything from feeding materials into machinery, assembling items, packaging items or storing items. Some Production Workers take a supervisory role and simply ensure that the production process runs smoothly. They may also be tasked with performing quality checks and cleaning and maintaining production equipment.
Production Worker responsibilities
- Feed raw materials into production machinery
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain work areas and equipment